Re: [Ambassadors] Help needed from Fedora Free Media Program

I can probably get the rest of them. I'm just being slow (at your request) so other vendors could get a few and have been extra busy this week.

~K

Thomas Chung wrote:
All,
It's been almost a week since we received over 200 Free Media [1] requests.
However we still have 60 requests we haven't fulfilled.
Please help us to reach our goal for this month by accepting at least
one or two requests from the waiting list or ordering one or two media
from Sponsored Vendors [2] who will accept the request on behalf of
you.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/FC5DVD/September
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/SponsoredMedia

Feel free to contact me if you have any question and thank you for support.
Best Regards,