[Ambassadors] Active/Inactive Ambassadors

Francesco Ugolini francesco.ugolini at fedoraproject.org
Mon Apr 2 16:13:05 UTC 2007

If someone does something, please report this in the Wiki, in weekly
meetings, in Mailing Lists or tell an ambassador (trough jabber or
telephone) to make this for you, but report ALL the activity.

Manage a community is not simple and we need all your help to improve
the project and to see you are here.

Thank you

Francesco Ugolini

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FrancescoUgolini