[Ambassadors] Active/Inactive Ambassadors

Francesco Ugolini francesco.ugolini at fedoraproject.org
Mon Apr 2 16:15:45 UTC 2007

We are a no profit project but we aren't a place where someone can park
his name, we don't ask the moon we ask a minimum participation, but we
aren't magician, we can't know what a person does, we need a minimum
level of communication.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FrancescoUgolini