[Ambassadors] Active/Inactive Ambassadors

Francesco Ugolini francesco.ugolini at fedoraproject.org
Mon Apr 2 19:03:48 UTC 2007

This is true, and you can organize local meeting, but we have to
remember we are a global community and we have to work ALL TOGETHER. If
you want to held Latinoamerican meeting do this, but first of all there
is global meeting, where all ambassador work to organize the events,
activities and propose new ideas to improve the community.

Rodrigo is part of FAmSCo and he helped you to have material, but
officially you received the DVDS from FAmSCo. FAmSCo is doing an hard
job, he is trying to follow all material requests, keep the community
active and trying to share with all Ambassadors its point of view.

Yes, you can criticized the time that it's necessary to receive a
package, but remember is not simple and not cheap to send materials
trough mail.

NOW I WANT TO SAY, FOR THE LAST TIME, THAT WE DON'T TALK ABOUT PEOPLE
WHO WORK BUT WE TALK ABOUT PEOPLE WHO DON'T DO ANYTHING.

WE ARE, ALSO, ASKING ALL PEOPLE TO REPORT THEIR ACTIVITY, TO KNOW WHO IS
WORKING AND WHO IS NOT.

I know my English is bad, but i hope you have understood the concept: we
are talking about, only, who doesn't anything, just at all.

We appreciate A LOT the little works, we want people do those, we are
not here to ask people to spent all their time on the project, we are
asking only to report their activity, to understand better who is
working and who is not.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini