Re: [Ambassadors] presenting fedora

susmit shannigrahi wrote:

[...]
CD/DVD labels are here...
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/CDArtFC6?highlight=%28cdlabel%29
What I did a week ago , I took one of these  design to some
press..they printed it..may be a few computer shops do that too.[...]
Good, that's what I was looking for.

As its a student's seminar,try to get them involved into fedora project.
A Demo of Fedora is also fine ,but exploring the opportunities in
fedora project will be much better , as we may find a few more
contributors.
That's my scope. We'll see. For the time being nothing is sure about these seminars...

And presentations are here
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Presentations

You shall find everything here.
Excellent, thank you.