[Ambassadors] Active/Inactive Ambassadors

Francesco Ugolini francesco.ugolini at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 3 16:21:42 UTC 2007

We can support ambassador giving them materials to promote fedora but we
can't absolutely became a gadget shop, people will join th project to
receive the gadgets and probably after this they will do nothing.

We have just a Recognition Award that prize ambassadors who work hard.

I think people have to work not to receive a prize but to make something
that can enjoy them and can improve their experience.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FrancescoUgolini