[Ambassadors] Active/Inactive Ambassadors

Francesco Ugolini francesco.ugolini at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 3 18:46:14 UTC 2007

Active Ambassador is a person who report his work, it's not important to
do this trough M-L or irc, he can send a mail to FAmSCo or to another
ambassadors that will report your activity, but we need reports.

For the rest we can work to solve those issues.

Thank your for your ideas and observations.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FrancescoUgolini