[Ambassadors] Ambassadors' meeting reminder - Thursday 5th March 14.00 UTC

SaadAlDine AlSaidi omen at fedoraproject.org
Thu Apr 5 09:40:19 UTC 2007

 On Wed, 2007-04-04 at 22:09 +0200, Nayyar Ahmad wrote:
> > On 4/4/07, Francesco Ugolini <francesco.ugolini at fedoraproject.org>
> > wrote:
> >         I want to remember all ambassadors that tomorrow there will be
> >         a meeting
> >         at 14.00 UTC in #fedora-meeting channel.
> >
> > Can you tell me the GMT relative time, as i always miss meetings due
> > to confusion in time difference i am  GMT + 2. (Maputo, Mozambique)

Simple if you go the the meeting link at the wiki
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Meetings/2007-04-05
and click on the timing, it will take you to http://www.timeanddate.com/
which will show you the timing of major capitals and the difference from
UTC/GMT since they are both the same.
you can always check your capital/city or simply match it to any other timing
matching to yourś

Regards
---
SaadAlDine AlSaidi