Re: [Ambassadors] Ambassadors' meeting reminder - Thursday 5th March 14.00 UTC

Hi all:
I have been away from the meetings for a long time now , but would like to attend this one to try and Catch up....
Is it on the same IRC channel ? (#fedora-mktg)
If it has changed please warn me....

Thks

Francesco Ugolini escreveu:
If all ambassadors agree i think we can change the 2th and 4th thursdays
of the month meetings hour from the actual 22.00 UTC to 20.00 UTC.

For me, +1.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini

Claus Reheis ha scritto:
Hi all!

I am sorry but at exactly 14:00 UTC I have to work!

It would be great to have meetings around 20:00 UTC!

That would be 22:00 CET and not to late for people who have to get up
early the next day!

Claus Reheis