[Ambassadors] Ambassadors' meeting reminder - Thursday 5th March 14.00 UTC

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Thu Apr 5 11:46:54 UTC 2007

Am Donnerstag, den 05.04.2007, 13:37 +0200 schrieb Jeroen van Meeuwen:

> Every month:
> Week 1 - 14:00 UTC
> Week 2 - 21:00 UTC
> Week 3 - 14:00 UTC
> Week 4 - 21:00 UTC
>
> We're in the first week of April now, so 14:00 UTC.
>
> My +1 for these times, as long as the reminder gets sent to the mailing
> list in time ;-)

Ladys, Gentleman,

we have to cover the whole world with the meeting times. I personally
also don't like meetings at 22 UTC. But this meetings take place that
the APAC region can also attend a meeting.
Maybe it`s a little bit un-fair when we now change times ...

Just to think about "other regions" in this world :-)

Regards

Gerold