[Ambassadors] Ambassadors Meeting

Francesco Ugolini francesco.ugolini at fedoraproject.org
Thu Apr 5 17:21:19 UTC 2007

I want, first of all, to thank all Ambassadors to have joined the
Ambassadors Meeting.

Sorry for the initial chaos, but, sincerely, i didn't preview that a lot
of Ambassador would join this one. For the next one, i will be more
organized (this week is a strange one for me due to easter activities).

One thing i want to underline is the participation, people explained
their ideas, proposed solutions to many issues and work in a perfect
synchrony.

I have to be sincere, I'm optimist over the future of this project, and,
despite the inactive ambassadors, we are able to face the new challenges
 easily and perfectly.

We are a GREAT group, we can work together and we can improve not only
the project but ourselves.

So, congratulation to everybody

Francesco Ugolini

--