[Ambassadors] Active/Inactive Ambassadors

Francesco Ugolini francesco.ugolini at fedoraproject.org
Fri Apr 6 09:02:06 UTC 2007

I would be a dreamer, but i think that such decision need to be taken by
 all the people.

Yes, our goal is to promote Fedora and Open Source globally and i think
people are doing this now.

I think this isn't lost time, i think we have to interact each other to
improve our sense of community, and FAmSCo can understand what people
really want, not what it think it's necessary. If people don't need to
mark ambassadors who don't work inactive, FAmSCo has to say: ok, people
say no, this is a Fact.

 Yes, this is my point of view, but many people were free not to reply
to my proposal, why they didn't that? Because they are interested to
debate regarding this issue.

Yes, we have to work over Fedora 7, Linux Events but we have to work
improving our community.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FrancescoUgolini