[Ambassadors] Active/Inactive Ambassadors+task+some idea

Justin M Bisted justinbisted at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 20:48:43 UTC 2007

Hey thanks Thomas for stepping in on this

You know we all know this is a big deal and none of use want to be
kicked out but if this is a real issue and fedora really wants to do
this inactive thing then we should figure something out so we all can
figure out what we want to do instead of freeking out

Any thoughts??