[Ambassadors] Flisol 2007 DVD

Francesco Ugolini francesco.ugolini at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 11 13:43:08 UTC 2007

I've received today an email from Eduardo Villagrán Morales who say he
send a mail to FAmSCo to request visual material, like flyers, banners
etc...

He said, also, that he had requested 20 DVDs for Flisol (14 April)(see
the request below the message). Is possible to send him those DVDs in
time? Are those just sent?

This is his message he sent me this morning:

------------------------

Hi Francesco,
I requestd 20 DVD for Flisol 2007 Santiago de Chile, but deadline is
April 14. I need know if this material will be send soon.
The other point, I sent a mail to FamSco requesting some visual material
as flyer, banner, etc and requesting financial help if visual material
is not available. I dont have answer from FamSco.

Can you tell me what happend?.

Thanks

Eduardo Villagrán Morales
Fedora Ambassador - Chile

------------------------------

Following Fedora Abmassador requested media for:
Flisol 2007, Santiago de Chile on 28 of April

Confirm to Eduardo Villagrán Morales <evillagr at fedoraproject.org> and
Ship 20 Fedora x86 Media to:

Eduardo Villagrán Morales
Ulises 3205