[Ambassadors] Flyer for Fedora 6

I've just finished a brochure for fedora 6 which i'm going to
distribute this 16th April .. ( yes F7 is juz around the corner, but
we couldnt distribute it yet rite?) ..

can anybody give some comments about it?

the template was taken from
http://www.wordautomation.com/openoffice_templates.html

some contents were google-translated from the french flyer i got from
chitlesh goorah's blog ..

english is not my first language and i hope someone can fix any
grammar errors in it ..

regards
Hikaru
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail