Re: [Ambassadors] Flyer for Fedora 6

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail wrote:
On 4/15/07, Thomas Chung <tchung fedoraproject org> wrote:
I think you did an excellent job. :)
Regards,

thanks .. guess I can start printing it now ..

Good work. Some suggestions:

* Replace the mirrors link with http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution. Please don't use the rhold website links anywhere. Changing the wording to include online, OEM, local retail vendors and free media project.