Re: [Ambassadors] Re-Spin?

Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: <jbwillia fedoraunity org>
To: <fedora-ambassadors-list redhat com>
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2007 7:25 AM
Subject: Re: [Ambassadors] Re-Spin?

Dear fellow ambassadors,
I've got a question for you! What exactly is a Re-Spin DVD? I was looking
on
the fedora vendors and saw that one was selling re-spin dvds...
Thanks,
Anand
--
Link please

http://torrent.fedoraunity.org/official-torrents

These are the official torrents, and not Fedora Unity Re-Spins.

Please mind that these Fedora Unity Re-Spins are just an example of Re-Spin DVD's, we're not the ones selling them.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip