[Ambassadors] A very strange request (please read)

SaadAlDine AlSaidi omen at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 24 17:17:30 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 24 April 2007 11:26, Bogomil "Bogo" Shopov wrote:
> Dear all,
> My name is Bogomil "Bogo" Shopov. I am fedora ambassador in Bulgaria and
> I am also open source guy from many years. I am writing you on behalf a
> problem and an international humanitarian campaign.
>
> I know fedora supports FREEDOM. I would like all of you to read that:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV_trial_in_Libya and to join the camapign
>  here: http://nestesami.bg/main/mission.php
>

> If you are agree to put a small ribbon to main page of fedora project
> and in other fedora sites to show support from a free community to this
> problem.
>
> You can see postions of USA and EU and more countries here too:
> http://nestesami.bg/main/publications.php
>
> I am bogomil in freenode if you need more details.
>
> Regards
> Bogomil "Bogo" Shopov
> Fedora Ambassador
> Bulgaria
>
> +359 897 61 51 28
> bogomil at fedoraproject.org
> bogo at spisanie.com
>
> jabber:bogo at jabber.minus273.org
> profile: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BogomilShopov
>
> ---
> Knowledge belongs to all
Dear Bogomil,

I would really like you to consider Libyan nurses in Bulgaria "a country i
really respect & love" are injecting people with HIV virus? what would you
do? how do you react toward this issue? how does your government react,
I'm sorry man, but these nurses polluted much of people's blood, more than
they can be forgiven.
And if you now like to consider another aspect you are free but remember, they
got paid well for this, after all they wont risk there life in country that
don't tolerate this kind of action.

Once more, I'm very sorry for this language but i needed to add another point
of view, beside that i really hope they go home safe and sound. but as we all
know if they don't get punished now karma will, and then it will really hurt
more.

peace