[Ambassadors] Carolinacon Report

CarolinaCon was a very interesting event. There was proable about 100-150
attendees. From the grapevine after the event there have been 20 new
fedora installs. I gave a presentation entitled "Overview of Fedora and
Fedora Unity.org". (yes i will post it on the site as soon as i get a
chance).

Due to other obligations I will not be able to be at the meeting tonight.

Ben Williams
JamesBenWilliams