[Ambassadors] About Meeting

Hernan Pachas hernan.pachas at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 22:20:41 UTC 2007

Hi All

He would be helpful if we had a guide, manual, plans that have been carried
out to make migration processes.

In my Country, I am involved in the accomplishment of the plan and strategy
to make the migration towards Linux in entindades of the State, and believe
that it would be of utility to count on the information that previously
mention.

 I hope that they share it.

Greetings,
---Hernán Pachas