Re: [Ambassadors] About Meeting

Walter Cervini wrote:
I want to give my apologies, because i am not participate at the lastest
meetings.
The reason is good for the Fedora Comunity.
I got a big project with a Government Agency where we are migrate 300
PC's from Windows XP to Fedora Core 6

Good news but you might want to consider Fedora 7 instead. Fedora 6 will reach EOL on sometime around December if Fedora 8 is released according to the current schedule and government agencies usually take time to move infrastructure so starting with the latest version gives you more space in between upgrades.

Rahul