[Ambassadors] About Meeting

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Aug 3 23:22:27 UTC 2007

Walter Cervini wrote:
> I want to give my apologies, because i am not participate at the lastest
> meetings.
> The reason is good for the Fedora Comunity.
>
> I got a big project with a Government Agency where we are migrate 300
> PC's from Windows XP to Fedora Core 6

Good news but you might want to consider Fedora 7 instead. Fedora 6 will
reach EOL on sometime around December if Fedora 8 is released according
to the current schedule and government agencies usually take time to
move infrastructure so starting with the latest version gives you more
space in between upgrades.

Rahul