[Ambassadors] Invitation to Practical Linux 2007 (Germany)

Sebastian Vahl ml at deadbabylon.de
Fri Aug 24 21:00:20 UTC 2007

Hi everybody.

Some time ago I've got an invitation to "Practical Linux 2007" in
Giessen, Germany. (I'm sorry that I forgot the email in my inbox).

This event seems to be a local event organized from the Linux User
Group Giessen. In the last years they've had ~600 visitors (they said).

http://www.practical-linux.de

I've got the attached email (in german) to my mail account at the
german fedoraforum. But the ambassadors are the right place to present
this. I'm not sure but I don't think I will be able to attend to this
event. So If anybody is interested in this, their call for papers ends
on August, 31st.

Sebastian