Re: [Ambassadors] Self-Introduction: Konrad Moson

Welcome Konrad!
Nice to hear from the Europe "near when the sun rise" :)
Its good to experiment with all distro, I do this all the time.
Hope that Fedora will help you to improve your music creation and
inspiration.

Best regards from Buenos Aires

Pablo Barrera