[Ambassadors] FAMSCo Election 2007 Voting Dates

All,

Due to a limitation of Fedora Voting System, our FAMSCo Election will
be held after 24th.
According to Fedora Infrastructure Team, only one election can be held
at one time.

Fedora Board Election is being held between 7th and 14th.
FDSCo (Fedora Docs Steering Committee) Election will be held  between
14th and 24th
Please let us know when is the best dates for our FAMSco Election:

Option #1
Dec 25th - Jan 1st

Option #2
Jan 1st - Jan 8th