Re: [Ambassadors] FAMSCo Election 2007 Voting Dates

Hi

+1 Option #2

Like Gerold, I vote for re-opening the nomination period until 2 days
before the election starts. I think it would be a good thing to get 1-2
nominees more and I doubt that one of the current nominees would vote
against it.

And Gerold is right, anyway. The rules[1] say:
"Candidates must self-nominate at least two days before the voting
period opens by writing their information onto the wiki (Fedora account,
email and irc nick, statement of past contributions and what they hope
to accomplish while a member of FAmSCo.)"

[1]
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/SteeringCommittee/Election/Rules

Regards
red