[Ambassadors] FOSDEM 08 FEDORA SPEAKERS

Frederic Hornain fhornain at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 09:04:17 UTC 2007

Dear *,

The Fedora speakers recruitment for FOSDEM 08 started few weeks ago
and I still not have any candidate from Fedora/Red Hat community
-except Pawel for a presentation of Fedora -
So, in order to be fair and nice with our friend of CentOs and FOSDEM
visitors, I would need proposals from you.
If you can spread the words...

You can register at the Fedora FOSDEM 08 wiki page.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/FOSDEM/FOSDEM2008

In addition, I have received a speaker proposition from someone
outside of .Fedora community.
For my part, I think it is not a bad idea to let one session from
outside in oder to have other Fedora experiences returns
What do you think about that ?

Best Regards
Frederic Hornain
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FredericHornain