[Ambassadors] [Fwd: Fedora & openSUSE meeting / cooperation ?]

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Tue Feb 6 12:05:47 UTC 2007

Chitlesh,

I'm not really sure if you remember the issue we've had last year at
Linuxtag ...
Florian and me are talking with Adrian about this issue and we planed
there a "seperate meeting at the University of Basel" which never comes
up till today ...
If wanted I participate that meeting and I personally think it's
important for us/all ...

Regards

Gerold