Re: [Ambassadors] [Fwd: Fedora & openSUSE meeting / cooperation ?]

Dear all, dear Adrian,

For my part, I think this invitation is welcome. :)
After all, we are all working on Open source and if we can improve standardizations...

> Do you have interest in such a discussion ?
Yes I do.
I would like to have and keep contacts with Suse people.

Best Regards
Frederic Hornain