Re: [Ambassadors] Second Life presence

On 2/14/07, Anand Capur wrote:
ok, i'll do that. Thanks!

Excellent!

Perhaps you can start a wiki page (wiki/Marketing/SecondLife):
* explaining what will be your tasks
* what is exactly that SecondLife world
* what are the difficulties
* the progress being made
* ......

Perhaps,in tomorrow's meeting you can brief us a bit.

Since,
* We lost AlexMaier, then one famsco member down
* it has been discussed during Fedora Ambassadors' day,
* we care about quality,
* money is on the table
I recommend that you should be assigned to a mentor(perhaps moshe can
do it, since she started this thread and well informed on this topic
than any of us so far)
What do you think Moshe ?

Chitlesh
--