[Ambassadors] Poll ?? No!!

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Feb 16 19:11:27 UTC 2007

Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
> If you don't know what long term marketing projects I'm talking of
> - look for "Second Life" in your archives
> - the F7 release. Hay Fedora will not ship KDE on F7 !! Do you know
> about that ??
>
> I'll leave it up to you to see how far is this true.

I am not sure why you work on the KDE spin, participate in discussions
around it and then claim that it wont be included in Fedora 7. Just
doesnt make any sense to me.

> What I can see, it's the merge idea, came from FAMSCo. No attack.

It originated here outside of FAMSCo here at
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-marketing-list/2007-January/msg00019.html.
I did remind FAMSCo to take a decision on this sometime later.

> I don't see anywhere where it has described what mesures will be taken for:
> - CLA . (or perhaps no one does take CLA seriously ?? or possibly
> didn't understand _why_ fedora ambassadors need to sign it.)
> Ask yourself _why_ have you signed CLA, fedora ambassador?

Moving to a different mailing list or opening existing ones more has
zero effects on the CLA.

Rahul