[Ambassadors] Poll ?? No!!

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Fri Feb 16 19:40:19 UTC 2007

On 2/16/07, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> I am not sure why you work on the KDE spin, participate in discussions
> around it and then claim that it wont be included in Fedora 7. Just
> doesnt make any sense to me.

I guess, you misunderstood me here.
It was rather a test for any reader on this list to see whether they
are aware of the multiple spins fedora will be providing.

> It originated here outside of FAMSCo here at
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-marketing-list/2007-January/msg00019.html.
> I did remind FAMSCo to take a decision on this sometime later.

Thanks, this is an example of guidance "infrastructure" we need to set
up. (Helping and pointing others to materials at their disposals)

> Moving to a different mailing list or opening existing ones more has
> zero effects on the CLA.

True, but the variety of decisions taken and actions considered do
have a relation to
- CLA.
- reimbursement (to whom ?? fedora Ambassador ?? is there a difference
being A fedora Ambassador?? What are the exceptions?? )

Chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com