Re: [Ambassadors] more FOSDEM topics

On 2/18/07, Dimitris Glezos wrote:
We would print the numbers and release number separately to make the poster
reusable. For example, we could hang it and keep it updated at a place with
people who we *really* want them to know how awesome we are!

Suggestions, ideas and volunteering for printing welcome. :)

That's brilliant.
Can you fade-away the ends of the dna picture and add the word
"fedora" somewhere to say that those statistics belong to us hihihi :)

Perhaps "Fedora Core 6" will have a better influence on people's mind than FC6.

Chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com