[Ambassadors] Fedora Free Media Program - January 2007

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 20 19:17:21 UTC 2007

RE: Fedora Free Media Program - January 2007

Thanks to Karlie Robinson,  Ryan Cloke, Scott Harvanek and other
contributors, we have successfully fulfilled 100% of free media
requests for the month of January 2006.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/FC6DVD/January

As a reminder, we still have many un-fulfilled requests for the month
of February 2007.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/FC6DVD/February
Please accept at least one or more requests to accomplish another
successful month.

If you have any question or would like to join Fedora Free Media
Program, feel free to contact me or your local Fedora Free Media
Program coordinator.
Regards,
--
Thomas Chung