Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassadors Recognition Awards

On 2/20/07, Thomas Chung wrote:
Please nominate your fellow Ambassador who should receive this round
of Fedora Ambassadors Recognition Awards[1].

GeroldKassube
(for Fedora Ambassadors' Day)

Are we nominating only one ? Last time I nominated more than one. If
it is still the case, I'll nominate:

ThomasCanniot
(For the fantastic "Assocation Fedora France" idea and realisation)

I saw these two projects have brought a lot to the Fedora Project
(overall), both owners should be equally respected.

Chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com