[Ambassadors] Re: Fedora Ambassadors Recognition Awards

John Babich jmbabich at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 19:58:32 UTC 2007

On 2/26/07, simon <simon at simline.de> wrote:

> I nominate ChitleshGoorah for all he has done in the last month including his
> great job in prepare and lead the FUDCon at FOSDEM2007. He is a great leader
> a friend and a inspiration.
>
> I nominate FrancescoUgolini,  in the last two weeks he put the
> AmbassadorMeetings back to live and enforce the Ambassador Program to show
> more discipline.

As an extreme newbie to Fedora Ambassadors, I second the motion concerning

ChitleshGoorah - heading up a great FUDCon at FOSDEM2007, as many have reported,

and

FrancescoUgolini - for his recent efforts with revamping the Ambassador Program

And the Oscar goes to...<sound of envelope being ripped open>

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Project