[Ambassadors] Suggestion @ Fedoraproject / Wiki

Siddharth Upmanyu siddharth at techbugs.org
Tue Feb 27 09:18:35 UTC 2007

My suggestion was to make the wiki-looks as reflection of the ever improving
Fedora releases... but as Rahul pointed out for the people not running a
current version there will be an inconsistency.. and according to Rex
Artwork team is already working on themable-wiki.. we can look at the
possibility of upgrading the wiki with generic graphics which also improves
timely as we get new releases (as Duffy commented..)

Regards
Siddharth