[Ambassadors] Reduction of activity in FP until May

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Tue Feb 27 20:35:30 UTC 2007

Pawel,

it will be a great pleasure for us to see you then in may back with
(good) passed exams ...

Hopefully on the Linuxtag at the end of May in Berlin; the plans for
having there a next FAD are also in place ...

... and also hopefully Max can attend the next important EMEA event

So have a good time, good preperation for your exams and be care for
yourself!

Regards

Gerold

Am Dienstag, den 27.02.2007, 21:24 +0100 schrieb Pawel Sadowski:
> Hi,
>
> I'm writing this mail as I want to let you know I'm reducing my activity
> in Fedora Project until May. This is because of very important exams I
> have on May. I won't be reading my mails, so I will be almost
> unreachable. I'm really sad because of this, but I have to do it. I
> haven't even checked the things about FOSDEM which took a place during
> the past weekend. One thing I can say now is that it was a really great
> pleasure to meet you there and I had a wonderful time with you. On May,
> I will upload my photos I've taken there.
>

> See you on May!
> Pawel

Gerold Kassube
-Vorstandsvorsitzender-