[Ambassadors] FOSDEM - February 2007 -

Bart De Soete Bart.De.Soete at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jan 11 13:09:29 UTC 2007

2007/1/11, Gerold Kassube <gerold at lugd.org>:

> Hey Bart,
>
> please have a look at the wiki
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/FOSDEM2007 where you can find
> the attendees of the FOSDEM 2007 ...
> I belive that the most people on this list don't live in Bruxelles so we
> all need a posibility to sleep. Maybe we should create a "special page"
> for this organisation and you take care for all of us?
>
> Regards
>
> Gerold

Dear Gerold,

I would recommend the "NOVOTEL" in Brussels. Not expensive and pretty basic.
Another pro is that it's in the very center of Brussels. However, I surfed
to the page that Bart Couvreur mentioned:
http://www.fosdem.org/2007/practical/accomodation . There is a hotel: "CHAB:
Centre Van Gogh" which seems to have a direct tramway connection to the
FOSDEM area. I checked also their website and it is a + that you can
individually book online for one or more attendees. In that point of view, I
think last mentioned hotel is a good choice. Feel free to surf to their
website: http://www.chab.be/ . If you have other remarks or questions, don't
hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Bart De Soete