Re: [Ambassadors] Need team for National level annual technical symposium, India.

Ahh so it happens again - the near clash of dates between Mukti and
Horizon :) One would be better served if the Mukti organisers clearly
specify what they want out of Fedora *this time*. Mukti is driven
normally through programming competitions and the like so a user focus
of Fedora might not be required, rather getting the college to set up a
local Fedora mirror might be an idea one can explore both at Mukti and
BCREC. This could also be tied in with how to file bugs, triage etc
leading to a more active participation from the student groups there

susmit shannigrahi wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am currently in talk with  LUG,Durgapur on the occasion of their
> 'National level annual technical   symposium on GNU/Linux and related
> Free and Open Source    Software(FOSS)."
> Here is the link
> http://lug.nitdgp.ac.in/index.php?ch=mukti&muktich=1
> They want a team from us to work with them...right from the registration
> desk...
> So we need members,volunteers on
> this occasion. This is a tentative proposal, but i have talked to them
> over phone and
> they want to know about the team and tentative proposals from us...
> So I need members and suggesions about our proposal to them.
> Thanks and regards,
> Susmit

- --

You see things; and you say 'Why?';