[Ambassadors] M-L proposal

Tejas Dinkar tejasdinkar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 03:17:54 UTC 2007

On Tue, 09 Jan 2007, nihed mbarek sent out 2.7K bytes to say:
> Hi
> like my friends, i think that closed lists is better.
> -1
> thanks.

It honestly hardly makes a difference to me.

Topics are often so similar, I just have procmail redirect them to the
same folder.

I just see them as one list.

When I'm posting, I useually just post to ambassadors, because if I've
said something really stupid, It's easier to pretend I never said
anything if I post it on the closed list =)).

And ambassadors isn't `really` closed anyway. Entry to join is
practically nothing. As is archives (open) if I remember.

Anyway, this current status of ambassadors closed and marketing open
seems to be working. I donm't know who first said this pearl of wisdom:

IF It AIN'T Broke, don't try to fix it
--
Tejas Dinkar
http://gja.in