[Ambassadors] self introduction of Marek Mahut

Marek Mahut marek at mahut.be
Sat Jan 13 10:23:06 UTC 2007

Dear all,

Who am I ? My name is Marek Mahut, I'm 18 and I'm from Slovak Republic (living in Bratislava). Right now, I'm working as sysadmin for HP but I start my job for Red Hat in Brno as desktop engineer in March /very excited/.

Why Ambassador? I think that it's necessary for Slovakia - I'll do my best to promote Fedora in my country and it's one of ways how I can help my preferred Linux desktop distribution. In fact, my Linux experience began with Fedora Core I.

Projects? Still in progress in my head... but in first place I want to invite all Slovak/Czech speaking people to #fedora-sk irc channel on freenode network :) I'm also in negotiations with the owner of fedora.sk domain (hello Jan) and try to promote fedora with help of SKOSI.org (Slovak Open Source initiative)... And I'll also try to help you at FOSDEM - I lived 5 years in Brussels, so in case of any question/problem I'm here for you!

See you in Brussels at FOSDEM !

Best Regards,

/Marek Mahut.