[Ambassadors] Fedora-Blog.de part II

Jörg Simon simon at simline.de
Fri Jan 19 09:46:39 UTC 2007

Am Donnerstag, 18. Januar 2007 23:46 schrieb Heiko Adams:

> what I wrote at that posting is in my eyes a combination of facts and
> *my* personal opinion.
Then post it with your own Name!
Heiko Adams fedora-blog.de
We all make mistakes sometimes, but after FAD we decided that i will help you
to be a good Ambassador.
We both have discussed over and over. You reject my Invitation to help,
ignored the invitation to any event in Germany. There are some Ambassadors
with less time for active help - but they help us in other ways at work at
shool - but you - in my eyes you misuse the Fedora Brand and the Title
Ambassador only for your private Benefit(are your google rates now high
enough?), and you spoil Fedora with your distressing postings - now to often.
I require you to resign.
For me you are no longer Fedora Ambassador - i will ignore you from now.

--
Jörg Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688