[Ambassadors] Resigning

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Fri Jan 19 12:13:14 UTC 2007

Heiko,

if you really want to realize this as your personal decission; we have
to accept your choice ...

But please let me also ask a question: Are you willing to continue the
"fedora-blog.de" as your personal homepage with the name and Trademark
of Fedora or is it possible, that "we" (as Fedora) get the domain from
you?

Please let us know ...

Thanks for your attention

Gerold