[Ambassadors] FOSDEM:Reminder 12/02/01 : Insurance

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 31 06:22:10 UTC 2007

As past years, Fosdem will provide a hardware insurance (which is free
of cost for us) for all the hardware you will bring along.

That insurance for Fedora Speakers and Fedora Personnals at the Booth
- - is free of charge - - is intended in our devroom (but not for the
4000+ visitors ;))

For every device you bring along and that you want to be covered by
their insurance, you must send us the following data:
    *      vendor/model
    *      the name and email address of the owner
    *      the type of device (notebook, network switch, PDA, ...)
    *      the vendor and name of the device (e.g. Dell Latitude D800)
    *      serial number or other unique identifier that is visible on
the device
    *      estimation of its current value, in EUR

Note that FOSDEM's insurance will only cover the hardware for which
they've received the information as above *before Mon 12 Feb*.

Please hand me over these data as soon as possible. Afterwards,
FredericHornain will send the complete final list to FOSDEM.

Please also subscribe yourself to the wikipage for lastest updates:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/FOSDEM2007

Chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com