Re: [Ambassadors] something for "legal"?

Hi Thomas (and all other),

Am Sonntag, den 08.07.2007, 01:21 -0700 schrieb Thomas Chung:
> On 7/8/07, SaadAlDine AlSaidi <omen fedoraproject org> wrote:
> > It seems that everything we stand for is collapsing down and something must be
> > done. Next meeting "i guess" this issue must be one of our important topics
> > to dealing with, at least how to gain some profit from this problem if we
> > couldn't stop it.
>
> This is not an issuw we, Ambassador Project should be dealing with but
> Red Hat legal team should for Trademark issue. Also we have a
> Distribution Project who can assist Red Hat to resolve this issue.
^^

as I wrote in my first mail, I also informed the Red Hat legal Person in
Germany (Office Munich) also with my mail.
But btw. it is really a issue, that we need e.g. an "official
department" which takes care for this or such violations, which is
educated within the whole Logo- and Trademark Situation in each Country.
Means that every person who saw an "maybe violation" will inform the
"department" and the department looks and takes contact to the persons
and clears the situation; in worst case with Red Hat legal :-(

Please remember in this case also the first FAD Announcement from
December 2006 regarding Webpages ....

Just my thoughts ....

Regards

Gerold