Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassadors Meeting Reminder 2007-07-19 22:00 UTC

On 7/19/07, Thomas Chung <tchung fedoraproject org> wrote:
On 7/19/07, John Babich <jmbabich gmail com> wrote:
>> > I very much would like to attend this meeting, especially as I am
> trying to organize Fedora volunteers for the GITEX event, coming up
> 8-12 September.

In that case, please report your Fedora Event via the list.
I'll mention your progress in the meeting.

Thanks - so what's the best way to proceed?

I have already created a GITEX event page and the response has
been pretty underwhelming.

Part of the answer is to post to the list first, then promote Fedoran
participation any way I can - blogging, etc.

Is the meeting the proper venue for soliciting assistance, feedback, etc.?

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Project