Re: [Ambassadors] 3000 Fedora 7 installations.

Well, ...

as Thomas mentioned: Congratulation Nayyar!

This is a big goal for Fedora and personally also for YOU!

If you need assistance do not hesitate to ask us, who can help you.

Maybe you can also document your work and share it with us, so we can go
over and show your work as a pilot :-)

Cheers

Gerold

Am Donnerstag, den 26.07.2007, 09:44 +0200 schrieb Nayyar Ahmad:
> Hi All,
>
> After a long discussions and few presentation, i have convinced
> Mozambique Ministry of Finance (SISTAFE) to migrate their workstation
> around the country from MS Windows to Linux (Fedora 7), now they have
> officially approved the migration country wide and i will supervise
> this migration, plus will help them in end user training, its the
> first time in Mozambique that a Govt. department have opt for Linux
> (Fedora) and in my opinion it has been a big achievement, as after
> their migration i will be able to speak with other ministries and
> private firms.
>
> cheers
>
> --
> Nayyar Ahmad