[Ambassadors] Media

Marc Wiriadisastra marc at mwiriadi.id.au
Fri Jun 1 16:09:47 UTC 2007

I know this was mentioned earlier in the free-media list but I feel this
list is a more appropriate discussion forum.

I personally feel we should give the options to our 'customers' as to
whether they want the live-cd's or the dvd's.  As Rahul mentioned some
people do not have dvd capable drives and I personally feel giving that
option for the live-cd's would be an added bonus.

I would love your thoughts but I don't think it would be any extra
effort for us to hold 5 iso's instead of 3.  Or maybe its 6 iso's I
haven't had a good look.  Either way I don't mind I just thought because
of our new live-cd's we should advertise that fact.  I still see forum
posts saying we only have dvd's when in fact this is not correct.

Regards,

Marc