[Ambassadors] 135 Free Media Requests need to be filled

Karlie Robinson webpath at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 12 15:36:04 UTC 2007

Hello everyone.

It seems that this list got very quite right about the ways to fill Free
Media Requests once the chatter about the disc format was stopped.

We're still looking for ideas to boost capacity to ensure that everyone
who requests a disc gets one in a timely manner.

We have capacity issues every month and need everyone to do some
thinking so that the program can get better with time.

This is a reminder that there are 135 requests yet to be filled on the
June List [1]

You can help by...
1) By directly filling requests.  See the Contributors page for info on
how to join up [2]

2) By making a cash donation.  See the Donations page at link [3] below.

3) By encouraging people who order discs to order from a vendor doing
sponsored Media.  The Vendors are marked with a Star at [4] or go right
to the short list at [5]

4) by encouraging anyone doing respins and remasters of Fedora 7 to post
them at Respins.org.  Every ISO I can add to the On-Disk.com catalog
means more free Media Discs being sponsored.

~Karlie Robinson

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/F7DVD/June
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/Contributors
[3] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/Donation