[Ambassadors] India ambassadors meeting - agendas

Hey everyone,
                   here are some topics that need to be discussed for
tonights meeting. I have listed them as serious and fun topics. If any
more agendas need to be discussed please email them in.

serious topics:
1. Time/Date/Channel for meetings
2. FDA in India(I think we can have a day for freedom - Fedora Freedom)
3. Support for free media program (INDIA)
4. Linux Exposure in India

Fun topics:
1. Beryl for fedora!!

Regards